Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Never Get Bored When Travel

You know when traveling you never get bored even when traveling through the same place. There is always something different.

You remember my last post, when I wrote you about traveling through Miami airport. Today I arrived near the passport control and in 123 I got through passport control. (but remember counter 28 to 33 is most of the time faster than any counter because there were almost no one in the queue.

So, I had to wait almost 20 minutes for my luggage to come out. But to my surprise even the security check was less crowded than in other days, even though it is still vacation time. but anyway I enjoyed my stay at Miami airport this time. I had time to drink a good 'Samuel Adams'. For people who are not familiar with certain customs, it is one of the best beer in the States. If you are thinking differently you can post your comment. But as a German I think I know a bit regarding of beer-drinking. But beer drinking is only a question of taste. Everyone has a different taste and you can post your personal opinion.

You know beer drinking is like wine drinking, some like it sweet, some medium sweet and some dry as I do. You know the wine that grows near my home town area is very dry, some even say it is like acid. But I like it very much.

So, when you travel always enjoy it, even so it is for work you still can enjoy your trip. And if you go to the Dominican Republic enjoy your flight as I do and have a nice stay. Or may I say, “See you in Santo Domingo?”
If you hate the cold there is no better excuse than go to the Caribbean Sea the best get away place in the world.

Talk to you soon

Anton



Anton Winkler likes to write about different subjects. For more information go to his website antonwinkler.com
beer

No comments:

Post a Comment