Friday, January 28, 2011

Flying Can Still Be A Nice Adventure



On a Wednesday afternoon with fairly good visibility and nice temperature we lifted to the Mexico City’s sky with Embraes 190. The embraer 190 a member of the Airbus family with a length of 36.24m, 4,267 USGls of fuel capacity and a diameter of 3.01m and for a passenger capacity of 96.

The sky wasn’t much clouded and a beautiful view to our majestic ‘Guardians Popocapetl and Iztaccihuatl”. Even so they have only a small white costume like a mini skirt and not a long skirt as in some passed winters. But anyhow the view from the plane is always a beautiful one.

You never get tired of this beautiful view, it is like the saying, “where ever you travel and wherever you stay it is always something different and new”

Oh, I just forgot to tell you I was on my way to San Salvador in the country El Salvador. It has been a long time that I flew with Taca Airlines, but I was pleasantly surprised about the change they have undergone. First of all the new fleet of Airbus planes, secondly the service – very friendly personnel. The plane is quite comfortably with two seat rows and what I liked best with no noise at all in the interior. Not like other planes where you just feel that they will fall apart in all their independent pieces when taking off.

Taca is still one of the airlines that serve a small snack and of course without charge. I felt like in the old days eating your small snack looking out of the small window, below a white carpet that looks like a great cotton field all the way to the horizon. It’s just wonderful how Taca reminded me of the old flying days.

Don’t get me wrong it is not the money that is important, no, it is like a certain kind of service to customers. I think the time is over that the airlines are in red numbers, they charge so much for overweight that I cannot imagine to lose lots of money for small snacks.

Service is that counts and Taca has it, thanks.

Talk to you soon.

Anton

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity that only few airlines care a lot about customer service. Many have forgotten what does it mean to care for your customers.

    ReplyDelete